19-Dez-2019, Ad#: 18304, Views: 3196
Category: Sales & Account Management
Account Manager (Germany / Austria / Switzerland) (Fulltime)
Swedbrand is a global, strategic packaging company focused on building brands through packaging. Founded in 2006 by Swedish nationals, the company serves international clients in 17 countries from offices in Shanghai, London, Hong Kong, Ho Chi Minh City and Tallinn. Swedbrand helps clients from the worlds of fashion, retail and food & beverage develop innovative design solutions that are market-relevant and keep production in mind to translate vision to reality.
Currently we’re looking for an Account Manager (Germany / Austria / Switzerland) for German speaking customers to join our team in Shanghai.
As the Account Manager for our German speaking clients, you will be responsible to maintain a close and healthy relationship with our clients located in these markets.
- Achieve sales growth and financial targets for key accounts
- Supporting existing customers and provide leading customer service and account management
- Create and manage a portfolio of customers in desired market
- Schedule meetings with potential customers
- Create pro-active business relationships with customers
- Handle sales bids, present offers and negotiate prices, all the way to signing the final contracts
- Administer online CRM systems
- Attend trade shows to find new customers and business ideas
- Actively present new ideas for developing the European market
- Perform other related duties as required by management
- 2+ years commercial experience in packaging, printing or advertising is preferred
- Fluent in both English and German
- Customer focused with strong business judgment
- Dynamic and motivated decision maker with pro-active approach with attention to details
- Excellent communication skills, both in writing and speaking.
- Strong interpersonal / relationship building skills in order to develop outstanding relationships both internal and external
- Experience running reports in excel, word. Proficiency with computers and computer programs, including Microsoft
If you’re interested and you think you’re a good match for us, please send your English CV in PDF version to email@example.com.
798 ZhaoJiaBang Road, Office 601 at Wuxing Road, 200030 Shanghai, China
|Please mention "Workster.com Ad#18304" in your cover letter when applying for this position. |